Monday, September 8, 2008

The Kayster Throwback

Tha Kayster

Hey Guys! I am Still here don't trip >_<

Excuse me but FUCK these doctors and what not, your gurl is gonna be back on her feet in a minute. I am feeling really great these days, I know I haven't blogged in a minute, but everything is good.

The pic I above is a old pic, I'll say it's from around 2000 or 2001, It's me and my Ex-Dude (The one that made my video). Anyways He came to see me about a year ago when I was still living at the Adult care facility, I hadn't seen him for at least 5 years before that. Needless to say I wasn't really happy to see him, cause of tha way we broke up, but we kind of cool now. He was all emotional, but it was understandable. I also put up this pic because I thought I looked really cute hehe. Oh and I'ts not like were getting back together or anything like that.

I got my period back a few weeks ago, can you believe that? The doctors of course told me I would never have another one. As a matter of fact the very same doctors told my family I had ZERO chance of surviving. I guess it's good policy for doctors to give folks bleak outcome, what do you think?

This brain injury stuff is crazy, it's like one day I can't do something then the next day I can, like magic almost.

So blog fam, I'm okay over here, I still going to Rehab, I'm working hard. I'm able to say new words everyday, I know that sounds crazy, but It is what is happening. I want everyone to pray for me, I feel like the prayers are reaching me and helping me, so keep doing it;-)

Go Barack!

8 comments:

CrackerLilo said...

I'm glad you keep proving the doctors wrong, and glad the Ex-Dude is being friendly to you.

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

hey woman hiope all is well email me that address pls and ill send u some books

-Q. said...

Peace and blessings luv.. Just stumbled here through the graces of Thic Flair- who ironically i just checked out as well...

You look beautiful, and I bet just as much so as the day you took that picture.. You got a pound of prayer in me cause boo your trying to fight.. You're probably an inspiration to more than you know through similar and/or different feats.. Im gonna blogroll ya so i can keep up.. Hold ya head luv and feel free to come chop it up with us at my blog when you can use the company.. -Q.

Shai said...

Great! Things are looking up. I guess you getting your period is more than a good thing. Most of us don't want it. Your body is proving the docs wrong. I cannot wait to see a pic/video of you walking, talking and all that good stuff.

Stephen Bess said...

God has a way of proving many doctors wrong. I'm happy to hear that you're progressing. Peace, sister.

Deb said...

I don't take full stock in what medical docs say. Keep on doing whatever it is that you're doing. You are amazing.

rebecca said...

COLORS

[1]

What is pink? A rose is pink

By the fountain's brink.

[2]

What is red? A poppy's red

In its barley bed.

[3]

What is blue? The sky is blue

Where the clouds float thro'.

[4]

What is white? A swan is white

Sailing in the light.

[5]

What is yellow? Pears are yellow,

Rich and ripe and mellow.

[6]

What is green? The grass is green,

With small flowers between.

[7]

What is violet? Clouds are violet

In the summer twilight.

[8]

What is orange? Why, an orange,

Just an orange!

---------- by maple story account

heiresschild said...

you have the right attitude. your faith will continue to keep you strong.