Thursday, March 20, 2008

Similarities ;-)

Taraji P. Henson

Hey Guys, Your Gurl Kay Kay is still here, I'm still fighting, Oh and I'm still gonna come back. Well first of all, I would like to apologize for not posting sooner, you know some days I got it and some days I don't. Be that as it may, I still come through to see if I have any new comments ;-) AND on that note I would like to say "Thank You" to all of you who did come and give me a shout out, your words and postive vibes go a long way.

I know you are probably tripping off the pic I posted today. Please believe there is a story behind that ;-) The other night me and my aunt Olsey were watching "Baby Boy" on DVD and my aunt said that I acted just like Taraji P. Henson in this film. You know at first I was kind a mad, then I thought about it, then we both fell out laughing. I guess it was kind a true, to a degree, I mean you know it's not like Im someones Babymama, But I am known for being a bit volitile, if I get disrespected =P

Oh, and Mr. Raw Dog Buffalo you can send me copies of all of your books, send me and E-Mail to KawanaOliver@Gmail.Com and I'll tell you where to send them =P *grin*

5 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

It's important for women to make sure we get the respect we deserve.

Stephen A. Bess said...

lol! I love that movie and Taraji P. Henson is cool. She's from the DC area so I like to support her work. She is also a great actress.

I would hate to be around if you're disrespected though. :)

Eb the Celeb said...

girl.... aint nothing wrong with it... sometimes you have to let them know...

i remember all my friends went to go see why did i get married before i did and told me that i had to go because i act just like tasha smith's character... i went and saw the movie and was like, i am not that bad... but then I was like... whatever and embraced it...LOL

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

all, lol, aiight. will do a dos BID, two ata time, i only got six but i will oblige maam

James Tubman said...

keep going stong gurly

this why some of us shouldn't tell each other the truth

she damn near whipped his ass when he was honest

if you don't know the solution=, in most cases it might not be best to tell the truth

i don't know