Friday, October 31, 2008

Out & About with my Gurls

2194356659_2e5c14c72c

Hey Guys, I’m still here

Today is a beautiful day for me, I truly hope those you whom are reading this are having a good day as well. I want to give some love to some of my friends at my old job, We are going to hook up at Johnny Rockets (One of my Faves) this weekend, I can’t wait >_<

Count down to Obama Time, I am ready to get my vote on. If I were able I would be out there putting in much work for Obama. I am just sick of John McCain and his stupid running mate. John McCain is so old and stupid, Now his brainless running mate says she’s getting ready for 2012.

On another note, I think I am going to sell the Condo I use to live in, to many bad memories there, I’m ready to move forward. It’s a new day and a new and improved Kawana.

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

good for u surprised u not having an election party - u get books yet

dejanae said...

post pics

i want mccain gone too

how low u willing to go on that condo

is 50 bucks ok?
lol

Darius T. Williams said...

He did it!

I've never been to Johnny Rockets...nope - never.