Sunday, September 28, 2008

Distilled

KK
My BOYZ!!!!!

Hello Guys I am still here >_<

Your Gurl Kay Kay is still rolling along, I’m getting better everyday, I’m fighting the good fight. I would like to apologize for my blogging absence. I have my up days and down days, it’s all about attitude, I’m really trying to stay positive.

I am still rehabbing everyday (except weekends), I’m getting stronger, it looks like I might be ready to practice on a walker soon, I can almost stand up unassisted and please believe me it’s a challenge. I guess my big hang up has been fear, I’m a little of afraid of falling over and not being able to break my fall, ya know.

On a different note, I am a serious Clemson fan and I am very upset that we lost to Maryland. I don’t know what’s going on with them, it’s been so long since we’ve been good, I’m still a die hard fan GO CLEMSON!

My Aunt Olsey always tries to get me to talk, I don’t really like to talk much. It is really difficult to get these words out, it takes a great effort just to whisper. Blogging fam, when you talk you take for granted all of the various muscles involved in achieving that end. I’m still getting those abilities back. I can say many words, I just choose not to speak, there is a certain type of power in being silent. Olsey was sweating me so hard the other day that I said her name just to get her off my back, I think they she is starting to realize I can use more words than I let on.

I am going to make a strange observation about my existence. There is a kind of serenity in the way I live, I use to be such a busy person, I was always on the go, I always had something to do, I was always worrying, I was always a leader. Now I don’t have much to worry about, save getting back on my feet and becoming independent. Life is really simple for me now, perhaps that is the major lesson I have learned from my experience. It’s like now I know who my true friends are, I know my family members truly have my back, Everything has been distilled so to speak.

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

didnt know u were a football fan, but SEC over ACC lol

Stephen A. Bess said...

Yeah, Maryland was hyped over that win.

Shai said...

Don't be mad at Aunt Olsey. I would do that to my daughter or whoever too if I had too. She cares.